The e-journal IBEROAMERICA GLOBAL is an editorial project undertaken by a group researchers with the following objectives:
- Opening a space where researchers can publish their works on the Ibero-American world.
- Multiplying the publishing possibilities of researchers and university students, and increasing the value of their academic contribution in the research world’s hierarchy.
- Becoming an additional means for professional updating, through the diffusion of the most recent works of research.
- Intensifying the contacts between the Social Sciences and the Humanities faculties’ researchers from different academic institutions.
- Being an open space for papers characterized by academic excellence, both in their contents and in their editorial aspect
- Facing the cultural and scientific challenge of combining high-level interdisciplinary research with the students’ involvement in the society as a whole.
- Contributing to the dissemination of the Social Sciences and the Humanities’ knowledge on Ibero-America at a global scale.
- Including the different issues of the e-journal into the assets of the main virtual libraries specialized on Ibero-America.
- Creating a new writing style, different both from the periodical academic publications focused on the updates from the research world and from journalistic reports.